LDA Research is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personal information that you share with us will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This privacy statement details how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
LDA Research may change our policy from time to time. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1st 2018.
Who we are
LDA Research is an international qualitative field provider specialising in the pharmaceutical and medical device sector.
How we contact respondents
- To request your participation in a survey from our records, we may contact you via email, fax or social media posting.
- We will also use public records to identify new participants for our surveys, who will be contacted in the same manner.
- At times, we are asked by clients to contact potential survey participants via telephone using data from their records.
What data we collect
As part of our surveys, we will collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Other information relevant to our surveys, which may include sensitive health data
What happens to personal data we collect
Your contact information is only shared within the company and our associates to facilitate collection of the survey data. We do not provide your personal information to any third parties, including our clients, other market researchers and direct marketers.
We collect survey data via in-depth telephone interviews, focus groups and web-based surveys. All audio files, video files and web survey results are stored on our secure server and transferred as needed via encrypted, EU-based portals.
Your personal information and survey results stay on our secure server for the duration of the survey project. At the end of the survey, we ask our associates to remove and electronically shred all project related data from their computers. Six months after the survey ends, we will electronically shred pseudonymized project data from our secure server but will keep an anonymized version in our archive. We keep copies of payment records (minus contact information and bank details) in our archives for seven years and anonymized copies of our survey data and survey reports in perpetuity.
Your contact information will only be added to our long-term respondent database with your approval. We do not share our respondent database details with any third parties, including our clients, other market researchers and direct marketers.
Upon completion of a survey, our survey reports containing your anonymized responses will be shared with our clients. Our reports have the potential to be shared internationally, but no personal data or other identifying information will be present in these reports. Our reports may contain anonymized survey data, amalgamated survey data and individual, anonymized quotes.
You can request to be removed from a given survey until the project closes or from our respondent database at any time. You can do so through the personal contact you have at LDA Research, info@LDAResearch.com or calling 01525 861436.
Anonymity and Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Within LDA Research and our associates, we will share contact information and pseudonymized survey data via encrypted portals.
We will only share survey data with our clients once the material has been anonymized to remove any personal identifying information.
A new data protection law, starting in May 2018, gives everyone a number of very important rights. These are:
- Transparency over how we use your personal information (right to be informed).
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you, which will be provided to you within one month (right of access).
- Update or amend the information we hold about you if it is wrong (right of rectification).
- Ask us to stop using your information (right to restrict processing).
- Ask us to remove your personal information from our records (right to be ‘forgotten’).
- Object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes (right to object).
- Obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes (right to data portability).
- Not be subject to a decision when it is based on automated processing (automated decision making and profiling).
If you would like to know more about your rights under the data protection law see the Information Commissioners Office website.
If you would like to contact us regarding a specific privacy rights issue, please email info@LDAResearch.com or call 01525 861436.